Hey everybody! Welcome back to the Bolton Ebikes Podcast. I am Kyle Chittock, and you may notice at the beginning of every episode, I share a little tidbit about myself that has nothing to do about electric bikes. That’s just so you can get to know me a little bit better.
You're listening to The Bolton Ebikes Podcast.
In this episode, you’ll get answers to questions and topics like:
- When was the first patent for an electric bike?
- What you can do to learn more about electric bikes and gain real reviews on just about every ebike on the market.
- The top 5 things you should know before you buy an ebike.
- The maximum wattage you can have on an electric bike and what that means for you.
- The advantages and disadvantages of a mid-drive motor and a hub motor.
- What pedal-assist actually means and the 2 different types that exist.
- The differences between the classes of ebikes.
- How to calculate the watt hours to understand the estimated range.
- and so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to episode #2 of The Bolton Ebikes Podcast. Don’t forget to subscribe to the Bolton Ebikes newsletter. Not only will I send you information on new episodes that are coming out, whether it’s on the podcast or on YouTube, but if you go sign up right now, you’ll also get a chance to win a free electric bike. So yes, I do giveaway bikes in addition to selling them, so if you want a chance to win one, go sign up right now. That’s ebikepodcast.com Thanks again!
Remember to make every day an adventure, don’t crash and have fun!
Links from Bolton Ebikes
Get a Bolton Ebike: https://www.boltonebikes.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
I want to hear your stories about electric bikes. Want to be on the show? Submit your information and stories about your ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates and opportunities to win an electric bike here: http://ebikepodcast.com