Hey, Everybody! Welcome back to an amazing episode of the Area 13 Ebikes podcast. If you're new to the show, this is the place where you can learn all about electric bikes, products related to them. And most importantly, the people behind the scenes. So today, we are speaking with someone that decided to take a chance. He decided to take a one way ticket to China.
This is the Area 13 Ebikes Podcast.
In today’s episode you’ll learn more about:
- What did FLX founder, Rob Rast do when he decided to make the brave decision to drop out of college.
- What contributed to the steps he took to create his company and design his bikes.
- Why Rob believes in constantly improving himself and his company.
- How his IndieGoGo campaign went with his first bike launch and the success he has had since then.
- Details on what he feels makes his bikes different from others.
- Why he recently moved his assembly to the US.
- How he uses customer feedback for his next project.
- What is he most proud of with what they are creating and what is coming up next.
- How he has come up with his ebike names.
- And so much more!
That was such a fun interview with Rob Rast of FLX bike. And I'm sure that we have a lot of other amazing interviews coming up. Be sure to stay tuned every week. Tuesday we'll be releasing more podcast episodes on the Area 13 Ebikes podcast. And if you have a guest suggestion, I'd love to hear it. So email me at info Area 13 Ebikes dot.
And if you just wanna share how much fun you're having on those trails or the streets, feel free to do that.
Links from Area 13 Ebikes & FLX Bike
Check out FLX Bikes Here: https://flx.bike/
Join The Area 13 Ebikes Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/868947773245145/
Find your perfect Area 13 Ebike: https://www.area13ebikes.com
Buy or sell your used ebike easily:
Sign up for Upcoming Podcast Episodes: www.ebikepodcast.com
Subscribe to The Area 13 Ebikes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/area13ebikes?sub_confirmation=1
Who do you want me to interview for The Area 13 Ebikes Podcast? Let us know!
Submit the contact information and stories about those ebike adventures to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to be on the show!