Max Speed 18mph
Front and Rear LED lights, Rear Rack and fenders included, Right Half Twist Throttle and Pedal Assist
Measurements: 31'' width, 72'' long.
Rear Basket Dimensions: 21.5 x 17.5 x 10.5 tall.
Measurements when folded: 34'' tall. 50'' length and 30'' width.
Top of the seat post is about 30". The tallest point would be the front basket at 32".
NOTICE - Currently all trikes are labeled with the Eunorau branding on the frame.
- Battery: 48V/12.5Ah
- Range: 30-40 Miles
- Motor: 48V/500W hub motor with 80 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 440 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'1" ~ 6'1"
- Maximum Speed: 20MPH under speed limited/locked
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 20A
- Display: C3 LCD Display
- Weight: 88.1 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 122 L x 89 W x 76.2 H
- Tires: CST 20" x 3.0" Tires
- Brake lever: Promax Disc Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Integrated Brake Tallight
- Shifter: Shimano Tourney 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor: EUNORAU Design 160MM Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Half Twist Throttle
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Adjustable stem for comfort
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Quick Release, Folding, 28.5mm Clamp Diameter
- Pedal: Aluminum Alloy
- Front Light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfort Saddle, Height to Ground 32.7"-40.2"
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 46T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 20inch Black Alloy
New Fat Trike
After an extensive search for a bike for my wife, this seemed to be the only choice, regardless of price. We will ride the Katy Trail in Missouri, and she never learned how to ride a bike as a child. Bike has all features, great power, lots of storage, comfortable seat, step thru design, she loves it!!! Most trikes are either recumbent or single speed, with the 7 speed shimano this is the best by far on the market. 3 comments: Bike delivered on timely basis, superb packaging. The “instructions”included were generic, and did not at all cover the Folding trike. I suggest the excellent folks at Bolton could write a one-page how to to cover the two or three things(bolt for steering wheel, lockdown for folding frame) They responded to my emails promptly, and except for these two minor issues, total assembly time was 10 minutes by myself. I bought a hitch carrier which holds this and my RadRover from another supplier, we are set for life! Great choice Bolton. The Katy Trail is an old railway, now a State Park over 250 miles long. I’m thinking of opening a rental business when I retire, and will only use Bolton Bikes if possible.
I love my trike. I have had both hips replaced and need a bike that I can get on easy. I am 5 foot 2 inches. My legs are getting stronger every day. I ride almost every day. Have over 150 miles on it now. Great fun.
I've had the trike a little over a month and I just love it. I'm 64 and have rods in my back so I'm afraid to ride a two wheel bike anymore. This gives me the confidence to ride a bike again. I've added a more comfortable seat, extra headlight, left side mirror and a shock absorbing seat post.
Perfect for me!
Ordered Monday and delivered Thursday. Couldn’t believe it. Great customer service. Easy assembly and rides so nicely. Handles bumps easily. No balance issues at all.
Great ride for my wife who has balance issue.
We purchase one last year and we keep it in Montana. We purchased another one this year for our winter home in Arizona. Great ride and so versatile. I use it when I need to carry things and leave my Avenger in the garage.